2. Canada's Maple Leaf Flag
3. Canada's Coat of Arms
4. The CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario.
5. Ottawa's Mile of History on Sussex Drive, Ottawa.
6. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police - in 1995, the Walt Disney Corporation bought the rights to the RCMP image, Google "1995 - Disney scores right to market Mountie products -CBC".
7. The Rockies
8. The Calgary Tower/Husky Tower - The Calgary Tower was built on the grounds of a demolished CPR railway station. Sir John A. Macdonald gave the CPR 25 million acres of land, on the condition that any property not needed by the CPR would revert to the Crown, the people of Canada. We own the land beneath the tower.
11. Niagara Falls
13. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
14. UNESCO World Heritage Sites
15. The CNR and CPR railway hotels.
16. CNR and CPR train stations
18. Illanaaq - a Vancouver 2010 Olympics logo.
19. Canada's National Parks
20. Dominion Buildings - The Mulroney government privatized thousands of Dominion Buildings, which housed federal government agencies and Crown corporations---Canada Post, Manpower, Canada Customs, the RCMP, the Passport Office...Many of the buildings featured a clock tower, and Canada's Maple Leaf Flag and Coat of Arms were proudly displayed.
22. Fort Henry in Kingston, Ontario.
23. Canada Place in Vancouver, with its iconic white sails, was built by the taxpayers of Canada for Expo '86. The Fraser Institute wants to see Canada Place privatized. ("Introduction When a Country.")